In Date_library.js (derived from Sputnik's test harness), we have the following snippet:
//the following values are normally generated by the sputnik.py driver
//for now, we'll just use 0 for everything
Unfortunately, these constants *are* needed to properly load Date_library.js (i.e., LocalTZA for one needs $LocalTZ) and are causing six tests to fail across all browsers as a result:
- S126.96.36.199_A5_T1 2 arguments, (year, month) fail
- S188.8.131.52_A5_T2 3 arguments, (year, month, date) fail
- S184.108.40.206_A5_T3 4 arguments, (year, month, date, hours) fail
- S220.127.116.11_A5_T4 5 arguments, (year, month, date, hours, minutes) fail
- S18.104.22.168_A5_T5 6 arguments, (year, month, date, hours, minutes, seconds) fail
- S22.214.171.124_A5_T6 7 arguments, (year, month, date, hours, minutes, seconds, ms) fail
For the time being, I'm disabling these on Test262.
Need to test this more thoroughly, but the tests now work in PST against DST. With a bit more testing, this can be considered complete.
Seems to work great now. Closing